Notes on teaching and learning in UBC's Department of Chemistry
- CHEM 233 course transformation featured in the Ubyssey
- New article: Build Your Own Photometer: A Guided-Inquiry Experiment To Introduce Analytical Instrumentation
- Examining Exams
- Electric pickles, fluorescent jellyfish, and more: Demonstrations for teaching analytical chemistry
- Students going insane? Maybe a guide on study strategies could help.
- Improving the effectiveness of in-class review
- Making the most of demonstrations, videos, animations or simulations